Wednesday, December 9, 2015

What I Did Instead of Yesterday's Blog Post

I kind of completely spaced on a blog post yesterday, mostly because I found a bunch of these unfinished in my closet:


I was about this far on all of them, but I was still surprised that I finished them all yesterday.


I used to do these all the time, and I'm really excited to finish them off and turn them into pillows or something to sell in my shop! I forgot how much fun I had making these. I used to save all the extra yarn I had, and my eventual plan even as a kid was to use them to make up my own latch hook pattern on a blank canvas, so I am currently sorting all of my little strings into different colors so that I can actually make my own! I feel like my shop at this point is made up of things that all come from a pattern, and I think making my own latch hook will be the first truly original thing I've done, so I'm really excited to get some canvas and finish this project. So excited, in fact, that I skipped my blog post yesterday. It also might have something to do with the fact that I binge-watched an entire season of Survivor, but that doesn't sound as good as finishing up old projects, so let's just go with it won't happen again.

Feel free to leave a comment if you have anything to say, and check back Monday for a new post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment