Friday, November 20, 2015

Fantastic Friday?

I know I said I'm not big on the cute alliterative names, but it is kind of fun to see if I can come up with alliteration for all my post names :) Anyway, I'm not planning on posting a lot on Fridays since it's kind of a busy day for me, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

Two good things happened this week: I started/finished a custom order (my favorite), and one of my crocheted items made it into a treasury on Etsy!

I was really happy with how the custom order turned out, and I think I'm going to start selling these in my shop at some point.

Sideways Heart Friendship Bracelet
I'm also really excited about the treasury. I was featured in my first treasury not long ago, and while I don't completely understand the concept, it was cool to think that someone had selected my item over all of the other ones on Etsy. Both treasuries are great and have some really cool stuff in them (and I'm not just saying that because my items are in there). Although I do love these Starfish coasters :)


My goal is to post on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Tuesdays, so I should have something new on here on Monday! Feel free to leave a comment, and check out SchmidtyBracelets on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest in the meantime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment