Wednesday, November 25, 2015

5 Things I'm Thankful For

Since Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I figured I'd do a Thankful list for my Wednesday blog post.

1. Family

We actually did our family Thanksgiving last Saturday with my parents, my brother and sister-in-law. They live three hours away from us, so it was nice to be able to get together.

2. Snow

It finally snowed this morning! Where I live, it usually snows a lot earlier than this (and in a much larger volume) so I was thankful to wake up to snow this morning, even if it was just flurries. 

3. Friends

I love the holidays because I will get to see some of my friends who are still in college when they come home on break! I'm also thankful for the ones that live close to me and the one who doesn't want to fly home from another country for a weekend (silly).

4. Movies

This one may seem silly, but I watched Fight Club for the first time yesterday and my mind is still blown. So I'm thankful that a form of entertainment that supposedly melts your brain can, ironically, make you think. :)

5. Etsy

I've really struggled with figuring out what I want to do with my life after college, but since I've started putting more time into my Etsy business, I've realized that I actually CAN like what I do for a living. Even if doing Etsy full-time never works out, I won't stop looking for a job that I actually enjoy. So I'm thankful that Etsy has taught me not to settle.


Looking over this list, I realize that the order is a little strange. I'd like to point out that they are NOT ranked in any particular order. I do love snow, but I don't think I value it over friends (they're probably at least tied). And Etsy definitely wouldn't be ranked last.

What are you thankful for? Feel free to leave a comment, and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment